Chiropractic Massage Therapy for Salt Lake City
If you have been in an auto accident in the last 45 days, you may come in for a FREE 30 minute massage.
Are you dealing with back pains and injury from a car accident, a slip and fall, sports injuries, or the variety of ways Utahans find themselves injured? If so, trust the team at Utah Injury Clinic in our state-of-the-art facility located in Murray to get you on the road to recovery.
To help residents of the Salt Lake City area recover from back problems, we have two specially trained and licensed massage therapists. Their specialty is in injury recovery massage. Massages are a gentle and very effective technique that will aid in your recovery. We also offer Thai and lymphatic massages.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Massages
Some of our chiropractic massages are different from the typical massage provided by a massage therapist. When you have a chiropractic massage, the focus is on the hard tissue of your body, mainly the spine and joints. This focus on your hard tissue makes chiropractic massage perfect for recovering from a serious injury.
Additionally, chiropractic massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions. Among these conditions are stress-related tension, cancer-related fatigue, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, low back pain, autism, post-operative surgery, age-related disorders, infertility, eating disorders, smoking cessation and depression.
Massage has many physiological effects, such as:
- Increases the circulation to all of the body. More oxygen will go to your tissues, which enables them to function better.
- Removes toxins and waste products that have been built up in the tissue.
- Reduces recovery rime with certain injuries.
- Softens the connective tissue that is throughout the body. This results in more relaxed muscle and leads to more efficient organ function.
- Breaks the pain-tension cycle. This can help prevent your body from getting muscle strains and aches.
- Increases flexibility and mobility.
Set up Your Chiropractic Massage Today
To set up your chiropractic massage treatment and restore your health and functionality, call our office today. We are happy to help patients in Holladay, Sugar House and the entire Salt Lake City area with proper chiropractic care.